- 0 kr
When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a legal 14 day right of return. This right applies from the day you have received your order.
When using your right of return
You should inform your request to return immediately or at latest within the 14 days. You must notify you request in the below form.
You are responsible for the return shipping cost, delivery and condition of the products when returned. The products should therefore be sent well packaged and in original packaging with all labels on. Ab Småland is not responsible for any transport damages during the return.
We reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged product. This amount will be deducted on the refund amount.
Refunds are normally made 1-5 working days from the time we received the goods and approved the return.
Please return the product well packaged with original packaging to the following address:
Södra Förstadsgatan 25/27
211 43 Malmö
The right of return does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed sound or picture recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made product, which has been specially tailored for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly agreed to the service commencing without a right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can rapidly deteriorate, such as food.
- Loose numbers of newspapers or magazines.
For more on the legislated right of return, see here.
Products that needs to be exchanged to another size or color must be returned according to the instructions below and will be refunded via the payment method chosen at the time of purchase. The new products must be ordered by the buyer and re-paid.
Submitting a claim or complaints
We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or wrong when it arrives then we will undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item. The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been detected.
How do you go about submitting a claim?
In the case of manufacturing defects on the product you purchased, please contact us via the form below with clear description of the issue. If possible please submit a picture.
In the first place we always try to exchange the goods for a new one. If this is not possible or the goods are out of stock we will refund you for the product. We will stand for all return costs in connection with complaints or claim.
We reserve the right to refuse a complaint or claim if it turns out that the product is not incorrect in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints or claim, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
Instructions for return, claim or complaint:
- This instruction applies to all types of return request. It is important that you fill in all fields in the return form. The return number is valid for 14 days and the return must be delivered to us within these days.
- We will contact you by email as soon as your request has been received and verified.
- Upon return, all products MUST be returned in original packaging complete with all tags.
- Remember to always send the product in outer packaging so as not to damage the original packaging.
- Pack the goods well to avoid damage.
- Attach a copy of the return confirmation in the return and send it to us.
NOTE! Returns submitted without approved return or complaint numbers will not be accepted.